Our Client seeks a .NET Developer to assist their team on an ongoing contract.
- Develop software that meets requirements following best practices.
- Build reusable, well-documented, extensible code including unit tests.
- Ensure non-functional requirements (performance, auditing, security and on-going support) are considered during development.
- Identify development risks.
- Participate in technical design and review
- Build components to integrate with existing applications
- Develop black box services/libraries (reusable pieces)
- Design and build Prototypes/Proofs of Concept
- Facilitate automated testing, integration and deployment
- Support acceptance testing
- Participate in problem analysis and help resolve technical problems
- Provide regular information on progress to project management and team leaders to allow regulation and reviewing of tasks.
- Participate in mentoring, code reviews and pair programming
- Participate in Agile ceremonies; Sprint Planning, Regular Scrum, Show and Tell, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives. Estimate task complexity.
- Contribute to the Scrum Artefacts by keeping the Product and Sprint backlog up to date.
- Complete or contribute to company standard documentation.
- Take part in continuous learning and professional development
Key Skills & Experience:
- Have significant experience building bespoke applications (including commercial development) with emphasis on Azure PaaS, DevOps, .NET Core, RESTful Web API, C# (Win-Forms, Asp.Net), GIT and CI/CD, T-SQL.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented (OO) Programming, SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
- Experience with distributed systems and architecting strategic solutions (e.g SOA, Microservices)
- Expert practitioner of TDD, agile development
- Have the ability to work positively and effectively within a team of mixed abilities and experience.
- Good analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time and self-management through effective planning & prioritisation of tasks
Your specialist: Clare Henwood
Quote job ref: 9071
Hi, I'm Clare and I work with Mark for all things temp / contract wise. If this job is of interest to you please submit your CV and we will be in touch soon.