ACCA/ACA Trainee Accountant
Our clients seeks a Trainee Accountant to join their team
- Bookkeeping including inputting client records
- Preparation of accounting schedules and accounts files.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Preparation of investment schedules.
- Preparation of management information and reporting.
- Preparation of personal tax computations and returns
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns.
- Preparation of VAT computations and returns.
- Preparation of audit schedules, programs and files
- Assisting an audit team at a client's premises or from the office as required
Trust and Company administration
- All aspects of trust and company administration which will include direct contact with clients.
- Liaison with third party institutions such as banks, brokers and rental agents.
- Filing and general office duties as required.
- Assisting the Managers and Partners as required.
- Provision of cover for other members of staff.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A graduate with a 2.1 degree or higher or a very high achieving 'A' Level student
- Ambitious and determined to study hard to complete the challenging professional qualification whilst managing full time employment
- An excellent communicator with strong organisational skills.
- Discretion, diplomacy and a confident approach are a must.
- Willing to learn and a good listener who is prepared to take on responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Attentive to detail
- No prior experience is necessary as on the job training will be provided in all aspects of the role
Your specialist: Alan Burman
Quote job ref: 8729