Our client is looking for an Account Executive to join their team.
The Role: The role will be supporting the non-personal clients in the Isle of Man with client service and relationship management delivery. The successful candidate will be responsible for associated Account Executive (AE) functions as well as actively support an assigned Relationship Manager.
- Client Service: The role holder will be directly responsible, and the main point of contact, for a portfolio of clients in respect to their day to day banking administration requirements, across a range of products and services. They will build and monitor relationships with the clients, working alongside the Relationship Manager to ensure a quality service is provided at all times. The role holder will undertake pro-active client calls and will ensure that Relationship Managers follow up on all client leads. They will facilitate client meetings independently of the Relationship Manager, where appropriate, and will ensure that the Relationship Manager adheres to the relevant Client Due Diligence policy.
- Sales Support: The role holder will operate as the liaison between the Relationship Manager and internal specialist product areas. The AE will handle incoming queries from clients and will action, where appropriate. They will also be responsible for arranging client meetings, as requested by the Relationship Manager, and ensuring that all actions are completed. The AE will also be expected to make a contribution towards the financial targets of the Relationship Managers.
- Risk Management: The role holder will ensure that standards, both legal and regulatory, are adhered to, in order to avoid exposing the business to undue risk. This will include the Bank's guidelines on Customer Acceptance, Data Protection Act, Cross Border Policy, Anti Money Laundering, Customer Due Diligence, Financial Crimes, Prohibitions and Sanctions.
- Internal Relationship Management: The role holder will develop relationships with other parts of the bank to ensure that clients have access to the best possible solution. In doing this, they will have joint responsibility with Relationship Managers and internal colleagues for the end to end client experience, profitability and satisfaction.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Action oriented and organised with the ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly.
- Self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills are essential to the role, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to achieving desired outcomes along with good written and oral communication with ability to communicate across all levels.
- High integrity and trust due to the sensitive nature of information handled.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12315
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.