Our client seeks an Account Manager to join their team.
Role: The successful candidate would have to manage and develop exceptional account relationships with the company's international partners to maximise revenue potential, and would be responsible for all of the company's smaller and newer partners where they would like to increase their revenues and develop a more strategic relationship.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 GCSE's - Grade A - C
- Educated ideally to degree level or possessing a relevant industry qualification
- Experience of working in a technology/software environment.
- Previous Account Manager or Sales Manager experience within Telecoms.
- Experience of working within mobile arena and familiarity with platforms.
- Previous experience of delivering presentations.
- Experience of negotiating and closing contracts.
- Innovative and creative when it comes to solving partner and business problems.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Highly adaptive, flexible and dynamic.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to listen to others and capture requirements accurately.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10813
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.