Our client seeks an Account Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: To manage and develop exceptional customer account relationships and support to key partners, in order to maximise revenue potential through the provision of first-class customer service and support.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous Account Manager or experience within Telecoms
- Experience of working within mobile arena and familiarity with platforms.
- Previous experience of delivering presentations
- Experience of negotiating and closing contracts
- 5 GCSE's - Grades A - C
- Educated ideally to degree level or possessing a relevant industry qualification
- Willingness to deliver presentations within a Corporate environment to both internal colleagues and external customers
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Highly adaptive, flexible and dynamic
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to listen to others and capture requirements accurately working in a technology / software environment.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to influence others
- Highly skilled in building effective relationships with all stakeholders.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12888
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.