Accountant - Corporate Reporting (Contract)
Our client seeks an Accountant - Corporate Reporting to join their team on a 12-month contract.
Role Profile: To assist the Corporate Reporting Manager in all aspects of financial control and reporting.
- To prepare or review the IoM & UK statutory and regulatory reporting requirements.
- To prepare and present the monthly results. Perform relevant analysis and assurances in line with group reporting deadlines.
- Preparation and review of control and balance sheet reconciliations including business ownership and aged analysis.
- Preparation and management of the overhead expense process and assist with budgeting.
- To support the other Finance functions and wider business as required.
- To develop and implement enhancements to the financial risk and control environment across the group of businesses.
- Contribute to projects, reports or assignments as agreed with the line manager.
- To provide assurance to management that internal controls are operating effectively, in line with ICOFR and Internal & External auditors.
- To review procedures, processes and systems within the department. Recommend and implement improvements to them in line with business requirements and increase value-added by CR Function.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10492
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.