Our client seeks an Accountant to join their team.
Role Profile: The successful applicant will be responsible for looking after several shipping clients including the preparation, analysis and presentation of the accounts.
- Daily accounting.
- Preparation of the management reports.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements for audit.
- Preparation of a monthly 13-week cash flow.
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis reporting.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Proactively collect information, challenge sources and ensure consistency in all reporting to management and clients.
- Using judgement to highlight and report significant matters that require the attention of management.
- Client/client representative/auditor and professions advisor liaison.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Highly analytical mind-set.
- Experience in management reporting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Holds or working towards a relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA).
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS.
- Detail orientated.
- Highly trained in PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- The ability to work individually and within a team.
- Commercial shipping experience would be beneficial.
- Sun Accounts experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If you secure an interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10168
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.