A great opportunity for an accountant with 1-2 years PQE.
Our Client seeks an Accountant to join their team.
- In collaboration with the Head of Finance and the Finance team assist in the oversight and management of the audit process with internal and external audit to ensure that the highest standards of financial control are in place, adhered to and constantly under review for improvement.
- Identify and support the development of processes within finance and other areas to improve controls and efficiencies in operation and enhance the ability of the Companies to compete in their chosen environment.
- Assist in the financial reporting to management, the Group and the regulatory authorities in accordance with requirements.
- Maintenance and development of control environment.
- Analyse and communicate technical accounting changes to stakeholders and implement relevant changes in a timely, accurate manner within the Finance process.
- Work collaboratively with finance and operational teams to ensure consistency in financial reporting and ensure synergies appear across the Group.
- Assist in the management of Isle of Man Companies finances in order to maximise profitability and minimise cost whilst ensuring full compliance with internal and external standards.
- Maintenance of qualified status through continued professional development in accordance with professional regulators standards.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant ACCA or ACA minimum of 1 years post qualification experience
- Experience of the business environment within financial services industry
- Strong practical knowledge of control systems.
- Financial management skills gained through professional training and development including understanding of key profit & cost drivers.
- Operational management experience
- Process improvement expertise
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 9001
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.