Our client seeks a part-time Accountant to join their team on a 12 month contract.
Role: The successful applicant will be responsible for financial and management reporting of a portfolio of client entities, across the company's full suite of services, from daybook entry through to financial statement completion.
- Daily accounting
- Monthly management reporting where required
- Preparation of year-end financial statements
- Income tax preparation and submission
- VAT returns preparation and submission
- Client / client representative and professional advisor liaison
- Using judgement to highlight and report significant matters that require the attention of management
Key Skills & Experience:
- Highly analytical mind-set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Holds or working towards a relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) or qualified by experience in the CSP industry
- Excellent working knowledge of FRS 102
- Detail orientated
- Sun Accounts experience would be beneficial
- Confident in excel
- Can work to tight deadlines
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10796
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.