Our client seeks an Accounting Assistant to join their team.
Role: Reporting to the Management Accountant, this role will be responsible for contributing to the monthly financial reporting.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries for expense accruals and prepayments in an accurate and timely manner;
- Classifying costs accurately, reviewing expense postings to account codes and correct as necessary;
- Maintaining fixed assets register and reconciling against records;
- Compiling and analysing transactional data for month end expense reporting;
- The maintenance of daily and monthly procedures and controls within the department.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Be working towards an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/AAT/CAT), or qualified through experience;
- Experience with financial reporting and management accounting;
- Ideally have previous experience working within a similar role in a Financial Services company;
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience of using SUN or a similar accounting package;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to plan and organise work to meet deadlines;
- A flexible and adaptable attitude;
- Good problem solving skills; and
- Good team working skills.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11133
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.