Our client seeks an Accounts Analyst to join their busy team.
- Reconciling both payment processors and bank accounts.
- Reconciling daily player deposits and cash outs through payment processors.
- Reconciling company bank accounts both manually and through automated bank reconciliation systems.
- Responsible for the month end preparation and closure of payment processors and bank accounts and uploading to the company accounting system.
- Preparing journals to post to the company accounts, as well as completing discrepancy handling and reporting for both payment processors and banks.
- Ownership of the daily cash out forecasting and cash management of payment processor balances assigned to you.
- Monitor settlements and fees to ensure they are being adhered to according to contractual agreements.
- Responsible for escalation of contractual settlement breaches by processors.
- Close liaison with external payment processors and internal payment product management and payment business development teams.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and relevant experience in reconciliations and/or bookkeeping.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work without guidance to deliver pre-agreed deadlines.
- Previous working knowledge of SUN accounting system, including Query and analysis reporting via Excel is desirable.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10790
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.