Our client seeks an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Role Profile: Our client's busy accounts team requires an Accounts Assistant to support the work done by the management accounts team on both the Group companies and a large and growing portfolio of client ship-owning companies.
- Process bank payments across multiple group company, client ship-owning entities, currencies and multiple banks.
- Raise, issue and post sales invoices and control debt collection.
- Posting and processing of purchases invoices.
- Posting of routine journal entries.
- Assist in completing reconciliations, bringing accounts to trial balance stage.
- Assist in implementing efficient processes utilising the company's new accounting system.
- General office administration duties.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good organisational skills.
- A good understanding of bank payment processing.
- An understanding of accounts, or, if inexperienced, a willingness to learn.
- An ability to deal with a high volume of processing within a complex business environment using a new modern accounts system.
- Ability and confidence to assess, question and improve processes.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially Excel.
If you secure an interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10161
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.