Our client seeks an Accounts Assistant to join their Accounts Team
To work with all members of the internal accounts team and with the other departments within the organisation. Deal with queries from colleagues, clients, external organisations and auditors. Ability to work with a small team and adhere to accounting deadlines.
- General Sales and Purchases Bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliations
- Bank payments and receipts
- Petty Cash control
- Disbursement Reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Credit Control
- Production of Accounts to Trial Balance
- Assist with annual audit
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Working towards a relevant accounting qualification
- Experience of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience of Viewpoint would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12890
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.