Our Client seeks an Acquisition Specialist to join their team.
Role Profile: The Acquisition Executive will be responsible for assisting in the planning, development and execution of digital marketing campaigns. Coordinating with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements of every campaign is met.
- Assist in consolidating data from multiple platforms, partners and stakeholders, for the purpose of evaluating campaigns results
- Prepare detailed briefs and explaining campaign requirements, so internal teams understand and are inspired to develop material/assets that meet objectives
- Liaising with Promotion Operations team to set up campaigns, and stress-testing the campaigns before going live
- Monitoring daily results of campaigns by providing a summary of key metrics
- Monitor and respond to changes as campaign performance develops
- Coordinating with all partners to ensure timelines of all deliverables
- Organize and conduct test campaigns to ensure tracking link and communication materials are set and presented correctly
- Assist in driving digital marketing initiatives and actively seek ways to develop digital acquisition capability by following trends and monitoring new developments in software, hardware and similar tools employed in digital marketing
Key Skills & Experience:
- Attention-to-detail is absolute essential, experience in project management is hugely advantageous.
- Ability in managing project with a 'can-do' attitude is critical for success in this role.
- Strong command of Mandarin in written & communications is beneficial.
- Must be experienced using MS Office software
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop is a good advantage.
- Interested in all kinds of digital tools/platforms, with a deep interest in digital and mobile marketing developments.
- Analytical with an affinity for numbers.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9046
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.