Our client seeks an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Role: The Administrator will be responsible for providing dedicated secretarial and administrative support under the guidance of the Contracts Manager.
- Taking the minutes of the bi-weekly management meeting, preparing and circulating all meeting documents
- Maintaining and updating the company's CRM system
- Assisting the Contracts Manager in preparing company proposals and agreements
- Maintaining and updating the company's various social media platforms
- Day-to-day office administration including: stationery and water ordering
- Answering calls, collecting and distributing post, copying / filing / scanning
- Booking meeting rooms and setting them up for guests
- Preparing couriers
- Covering reception on an ad hoc basic
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Focuses on accuracy and attention to detail with an organised and methodical approach to administrative duties
- Highly organised and self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude.
- Personable and discreet and with an understanding of the importance of confidentiality due to the nature of the business
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10797
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.