Administrator - AML
Our client seeks an AML Administrator to join their team.
Role: To contribute to the delivery of your own and the team's objectives, ensuring that the organisations strategic goals are reached. To achieve this delivery requires excellent, proactive and quality based customer service across a range of service disciplines. To enable this multi-disciplined approach cross-skilling, learning and development are an integral feature of the Client Services philosophy.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient completion of standard and complex administrative tasks provided to you.
- Supporting the organisation's approach to full ownership you will be expected to work on case management and customer and adviser queries from receipt until the customer's expectations have been satisfied.
- Proactive and reactive contact with customers and advisers, plus any other relevant parties via telephone, letter or email to ensure work is processed efficiently and correctly.
- Ensure pended work is reviewed, chased and closed within expected timescales.
- Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and then able to implement actions according to administrative policies and Procedures.
- Participating in the review and updating of procedures within the team, contributing through experience and client advocacy, whilst having a strong understanding of the risk-based approach required to protect client and business assets at all times and at the same time ensuring that the organisation is easy to do business with.
- Be responsible and accountable for own personal development.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies including risk, compliance and HR policies.
- Timely and professional contact with stakeholders should be maintained at all times.
- Contact will be proactive when you require further information (by telephone and email) and reactive when a stakeholder contacts the company.
- Telephone calls should be responded to timely and where possible handled within the one call and not handed off to other teams, ensuring a positive customer experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 4 GCSE's Grade C to include Maths and English and/or NVQ Level 1 - or equivalent. Good attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous Life office experience (desirable)
- PC literate, in particular MS Office Products (desirable)
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11402
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.