Administrator - Corporate Services
Our client seeks an Administrator to join their Corporate Services team.
Role: To assist with the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of corporate structures holding a variety of assets and to maintain and develop a wide knowledge and understanding of corporate administration generally, to include money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
- To deal with day-to-day administration tasks associated with the portfolio of clients and to assist on other team members clients where required
- To increase understanding of the mechanics of company administration, and the main identifying features of Corporate work.
- To develop understanding of more complex money laundering and regulatory issues.
- To ensure workload is completed to a standard acceptable to the Senior Client Manager, and within agreed timescales.
- To achieve objectives set both by senior members of staff and during the appraisal process.
- To develop business like relationships with intermediaries and clients with whom the post holder comes in to regular contact, and to demonstrate a willingness to apply high standards of client care to all dealings with intermediaries or clients.
- To gain an understanding of KYC policies and procedures in order to ensure absolute compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business.
- To give open and constructive feedback on delegated tasks, and build relationships with other team members.
- Any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICSA, STEP, CIB, ACCA)
- Good organisational and time management skills, applied to knowledge of the mechanics of company administration.
- An ability to take responsibility for the completion of work within the engagement while staying alert to potential issues that need disclosing to the Senior Client Manager.
- Professional manner, demonstrating good interpersonal skills and the ability to respond to clients' needs. Also an ability to communicate efficiently and in a manner suitable to the client or intermediary being addressed.
- Diligence and care in all aspects of the job, and the willingness to check understanding of tasks through questioning.
- An interest in financial services and a genuine desire to learn how these can be used as tools for adding value to a client's business.
- A positive attitude, demonstrating enthusiasm and the desire to continue to take on further responsibility. A willingness to get involved in team issues and events.
- CPD is a compulsory requirement for all trust company business employees.
- To ensure the achievement of a minimum of 25 hours per year relevant CPD (a maximum of 5 of which may be relevant reading).
- To ensure that CPD records are maintained and updated regularly and are accounted to HR on a regular basis.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11078
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.