Administrator - Fund Administration
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Fund Administration Administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Fund Administration, the role undertakes investment-related activities that may include dealing, reconciliation, portfolio valuations and fund pricing to the highest standards and to a high level of accuracy.
- All aspects of fund administration, including asset pricing, deal calculations, valuations and unit pricing;
- Maintain the pricing and administration of a range of internal life funds and Collective Investment Schemes;
- Maintain records and complete fund document reviews to support production of fund factsheets;
- Actively support elements of project work relating to new business or internal projects.
- Where applicable, completion of regular cash and asset reconciliations, investigating and resolving items promptly
- Investigate and resolve investment-related enquiries;
- Proactively and promptly highlight, escalate and where possible resolve service delivery issues with 3rd party providers;
- Ensure records are maintained in alignment with agreed policies and are available upon request for inspection by internal or external auditors;
- Acquire and maintain practical knowledge of procedures, processes and systems within the department and develop technical knowledge of unit pricing, fund administration and reconciliation processes;
- Identify and mitigate of all risks and key areas of development at individual level and suggest plans to improve operational efficiency;
- Engage with the implementation of investment-related changes ensuring developments are introduced in a controlled manner;
- Support and encourage teamwork and co-operation with all clients (internal and external) within the business and especially within your team
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years' relevant experience in investments or funds focused role, ideally within a life insurance industry;
- Ideally, CISI IOC (formerly CISI IAQ) or equivalent qualifications or experience;
- Knowledge of workflow planning, task management and delivery skills;
- Essential to have a proactive and cooperative approach to actively collaborate with other business functions;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications;
- Team player who is analytical, energetic and passionate with a positive attitude;
- Self-motivated and able to find innovative, practical solutions to challenges as part of a collaborative team;
- Good organisation and time management skills with good attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines within a fast-paced environment;
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with all levels of key stakeholders (executives, directors, clients and third-party providers) with confidence to constructively challenge where necessary; and
- Be both flexible and adaptable to a constantly changing environment, while having the ability to prioritise work efficiently and effectively.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13512
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.