Administrator - Policy Servicing
Our client is looking for an Administrator to join their Policy Servicing team.
The Role: To contribute to the delivery of your own and the team's objectives, ensuring that the organisations strategic goals are reached.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient completion of administrative tasks provided to you.
- Supporting our approach to full ownership you will be expected to work on case management and customer and adviser queries from receipt until the customer's expectations have been satisfied.
- Proactive and reactive contact with customers and advisers, plus any other relevant parties via telephone, letter or email to ensure work is processed efficiently and correctly.
- Ensure pended work is reviewed, chased and closed within expected timescales.
- Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and then able to implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Timely and professional contact with stakeholders should be maintained at all times.
- Contact will be proactive when you require further information (by telephone and email) and reactive when a stakeholder contacts us.
- Telephone calls should be responded to timely and where possible handled within the one call and not handed off to other teams, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Assist in developing, implementing and sharing best practices.
- Contribute to the development of team strategy and objectives.
- Within your team you will be expected to work with your colleagues to manage the daily work and measure your team's performance in relation to good customer outcomes.
- Recognise the importance of working together in an innovative, supportive and fun environment to achieve your own, team and company's goals and objectives.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous Life office experience
- PC literate, in particular MS Office Products
Your specialist: Alan Burman
Quote job ref: 12620