Our client seeks an Administrator to provide administrative support to their busy team.
- Administration of client survey
- Developing relationships with client staff, the audit team and key individuals in other offices in order to establish yourself as main point of contact within the engagement team
- Arrange and book meetings (internal and client)
- Arrange and book internal and external training
- Audit confirmation letters - preparing, collating, sending out and ensuring responses are received (includes calling a variation of countries around the world)
- Internal independence confirmation - creating documents to be signed, distributing to team and filing on paper/electric audit file.
- Client take on process and annual KYC checks of clients
- Internal quality / procedure checking (monthly & six monthly)
- Preparation and submission of Authorisation for Services ('AFS')
- Ad hoc responsibilities as and when required
- Preparation of client deliverables including but not limited to; engagement letters, audit plans, draft and final audit findings reports, management letters, representation letters, etc.
- Assistance with client take on process
- Map engagement plan/meeting schedule, collating and distributing agendas and minutes of meetings
- Reception / office junior cover (i.e. holidays/sickness etc)
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in an administrator/ secretarial environment would be highly beneficial for this role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications would be advantageous.
- Secretarial qualifications such as RSA and OCR are desirable.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above including Maths and English
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9250
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.