Administrator (Client Services)
Our client seeks an Administrator to join their Client Services team.
Role: To provide support to the Team Leader in administering a portfolio of clients whilst adhering to the company's Client Service standards. To assist the Team Leader in meeting monthly financial objectives and key performance indicators.
- Undertake a variety of routine transactions (subject to internal limits, e.g. Forex rules).
- Drafting of standard company minutes and trustee resolutions, making use of NAV workflows.
- Drafting standard correspondence or e-mails and handling routine telephone enquiries on administration matters.
- May also administer a less complex portfolio of clients under the active supervision of team leader. To include such activities as:
- Distribution Checklists
- Opening Bank Accounts
- Resolving client review action points
- General good maintenance of client records including scanning and linking documentation to NAV and utilisation of activities on NAV to ensure effective diarising of work.
- Assist the team leader in achieving the team revenue targets via the accurate recording of time in timesheets, assisting with cash collection and managing debtors for allocated client list.
- Assist the team leader in meeting KPI targets by the timely clearance of action points and activities.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A strong academic background.
- Previous experience in a trust or corporate environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative.
- Willingness to learn.
- Studying for a relevant professional qualification (desirable).
- Should have a basic knowledge of tax compliance issues (desirable).
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10887
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.