Our client seeks an AEI Administrator to join their team.
Role: To support all activities surrounding the identifying and contacting of all High Value and new clients for the purpose of obtaining and recording the correct country of tax residence information.
- Support the completion of client file reviews.
- Identification of key indictors based on the findings within the file reviews - with support and guidance from the project team.
- Written communications to clients using templated emails and letters.
- Updating the business systems with responses from clients.
- Logging, controlling and monitoring the client responses through excel and the business work flow system.
- Responding to client queries.
- Providing regular progress updates.
- Following the agreed chase process as defined by the project.
- Provide colleagues with support and assistance when required to respond to client queries.
- An ability to prioritise workloads to ensure that contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Talking to customers.
- Dealing with queries.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- Good organisational and time management skills with an emphasis on quality and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team.
- Experience of customer contact.
- Good Knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Cope with varying workloads, pressures and people.
- Working in a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to use own initiative.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10789
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.