Our client is looking for an Affiliate Manager to join their team.
Role: We are looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager who is ready to demonstrate their skills in the fast-moving cryptocurrency space. Joining the marketing team, you will play a key role in growing and managing international affiliate relationships. Working alongside fellow affiliate specialists, you will be responsible for engaging new and existing affiliates, supporting on-boarding, and strengthening relationships. You will enable resources and tools to enhance the experience of affiliate partners and contribute to acquisitions strategies and regular reporting. You will also contribute to other marketing responsibilities, including project management, data reporting and business development, aligning affiliate strategies and campaigns with all marketing activity.
Experience in cryptocurrency, DeFi and blockchain is not essential, but would be an advantage, albeit not essential.
- Utilising a variety of channels to engage with new affiliates and managing existing affiliates
- Optimisation and ROI-analysis for affiliates
- Developing, delivering and monitoring affiliate recruitment campaigns
- Supporting the on-boarding experience and giving existing affiliates effective and timely responses
- Providing support to affiliates to enable successful use of the Company's affiliate tools and resources
- Collating and reporting on performance data within the marketing team and to the management team
- Assisting promotion execution and payments.
- Working with colleagues to deliver marketing initiatives aligned with affiliate and broader strategies
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity in the affiliate space
- Setting measurable goals and monitoring performance metrics
- Supporting marketing colleagues with the implementation of wider marketing strategies
- Developing affiliate skills within the marketing team
- Full familiarisation with cryptocurrency products, services, brands and mission statement, as well as customer requirements and competitor activity
- Ongoing learning within the cryptocurrency sector and affiliate marketing
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least two years' experience as affiliate operative
- Experience in a consumer-facing brand, preferably in fintech or financial services
- Curiosity about cryptocurrency and the blockchain space
- Proven experience working across different marketing channels, especially social and growth marketing
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with widely used affiliate tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Confident negotiation skills
- Ability to analyse high volumes of data and produce accessible reports
- An interest in cryptocurrency, fintech and blockchain
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently manage workflow
- Passionate affiliate marketing strategy development and delivery
- Self-motivated, but also a team player with a collaborative spirit and inquisitive nature
- Well-organised with a common-sense approach
- Flexible, adaptable, and welcoming of candid feedback
- Committed to continuous learning within your profession and the cryptocurrency space
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11727
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.