Our client seeks an AML Analyst to join their team.
Role: In this key role, you'll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in the Bank's contact centres. You'll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Speaking with clients over the phone
- Maintaining a focus on improving customer service and experiences
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- A background in customer services, either face to face or over the phone
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Perform well under pressure and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 11098
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.