Our client seeks an AML Manager to join their team.
Role: You will be a dynamic and proactive individual responsible for maintaining and regularly updating the Group's Anti-Money Laundering Policies, procedures and training deliveries. You will play a leading role in consulting with the business on relevant legislative and regulatory change and in the development and coaching of colleagues at all levels in respect of their individual and collective AML/CFT compliance obligations. You will represent the Group and its subsidiary entities in external forums, regulatory interactions, consultation exercises and any relevant developments in the external environment.
- Lead, manage, mentor and coach the AML Team on a day to day basis with full accountability for all relevant and applicable business and regulatory deliveries, including monitoring and reporting obligations
- Maintaining all relevant and applicable AML/CFT governance, risk management and internal control frameworks on a robust and continuing basis
- Supporting management and staff in the practical implementation of these frameworks and the design, delivery and implementation of any associated procedural and control arrangements
- Identify, assess and interpret changes to legislation, rules or industry guidance, ensuring that the Company meets its statutory obligations and internal requirements in respect of AML/CFT ensuring timely and value-adding communication arrangements are in place and working as intended
- Provide an internal advisory service where necessary
- To undertake ad hoc project work as required by the Head of Risk & Compliance, or Executive Team or Board(s)
Key Skills & Experience:
- A professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience in an AML role
- Previous experience within the Life Industry desirable but not essential
- Proven management and leadership experience with specific MLRO experience
- Established knowledge and understanding of local legislative and regulatory regimes and international standards and policy benchmarks
- Robust and resilient ability to successfully negotiate conflict and advocate collaborative working
- Ability to research, analyse and interpret complex and detailed regulations and successfully apply and communicate the business impacts
- Experience in writing procedure documents
- Accountable for own decisions whilst respectful of the professional responsibilities of others
- Competent in Microsoft applications: including Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Excel
- Competency in the delivery of regulatory and relevant authority reporting obligations would be an advantage
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 10558
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.