Our client seeks an AML Technician to join their team
- Support, expand and strengthen the delivery of our AML accreditation programme. This is a qualitative based training specifically focused on AML requirements for Client & Adviser Services staff as part of their personal development
- Support, process and embed the Trigger Event Monitoring approach.
- Processing existing client AML reviews to ensure any due diligence held is up to date and appropriate.
- Support the capture, analysis and reporting of regulatory breaches to our second line function
- Oversee and support Quality Assurance checking of our First line function in terms of AML, high risk clients and PEP's.
- Collate, report and deliver findings ensuring mitigating actions are discussed and agreed with relevant improvements to processing and controls introduced.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 GCSE's Grade B or above to include Maths and English and/or NVQ Level 1 - or equivalent.
- Desirable qualifications of CF1 or CIA qualifications and Educated to degree level or has equivalent experience
- You will have in-depth/detailed knowledge of AML and other regulations applicable to the international life & wealth management industry.
- You'll be able to complete all tasks in line with our group values, service standards, procedures, compliance guidelines, industry regulations and within cost and efficiency parameters
- You would have had experience of working closely with numerous different functions including First line, Compliance and Risk functions and be able to work proactively and independently to deliver results.
- You will be PC literate, in particular with MS Office products.
Your specialist: Clare Henwood
Quote job ref: 9244
Hi, I'm Clare and I work with Mark for all things temp / contract wise. If this job is of interest to you please submit your CV and we will be in touch soon.