AML/Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Our client is looking for a AML/Transaction Monitoring Analyst to join their team.
You'll be responding to queries from customers promptly and tactfully within the Company's SLAs. You will be someone with strong interpersonal skills to listen to customers, develop relationships with them and maintain an understanding of their needs at all times.
- Will look to you to deliver successful outcomes for your customers by investigating their queries and understanding their needs
- You'll be liaising with customers and businesses to accurately collect information in order to solve their queries
- You'll be able to showcase your knowledge and enthusiasm as you deal with a variety of different customers on a daily basis
- Authorising and investigating all transactions to our KPIs
- Collecting and analysing the required information from the customers and businesses
- Reviewing processes which could be automated or enhanced to improve the customer and business experience
Key Skills and Experience:
- In order to excel in this role, you'll have strong customer service abilities along with customer and industry knowledge. You'll also work well in a fast-paced environment and have good organisational skills to deliver to deadlines.
- An awareness of changes in trends, policies and regulations
- An understanding of our industry and its customers
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12590
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.