Our client seeks an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
- Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group's cost base.
- Production of monthly/periodic financial information for the group's service companies, including annual financial statements and the external audit process.
- Provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the group's cost base.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Nearly/newly-qualified accountant.
- Experience of financial control environments.
- Financial Reporting and management accounting experience.
- An understanding of insurance company accounting (IFRS and Regulatory reporting) would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience of using SUN and multicurrency accounting would be beneficial.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work to challenging deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9838
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.