Assistant Company Secretary
Our client seeks an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team.
Role Profile: The Corporate Governance team advises and supports the business across a wide range of matters including corporate governance, entity management, transactional support and legal operations. The team pro-actively manages the corporate group and minimise corporate risks and safeguard the business in accordance with the group's risk framework. The team supports the corporate, casino and resorts and interactive divisions working closely with the business and fellow supporting functions including legal, tax, compliance and finance.
- Maintaining statutory registers and minute books.
- Keeping on top of legislative and regulatory developments.
- Preparing HMRC share scheme tax returns.
- Filing annual returns, change of details, allotment returns
- Assisting in production and filing of annual statutory accounts.
- Managing annual grant & maturity programmes for all executive, shadow and savings-based options and LTIP awards.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Possess ACG qualification or part-qualified Company Secretary (ACG)
- Demonstrate organisation skills and adapt to an ever-changing environment with conflicting commercial needs.
- Use own initiative, planning and monitoring progress of workloads and meeting deadlines.
- Build lasting and effective relationships and be seen as a trusted counsellor
- Possess great attention to detail and a passion for problem solving
- Possess Interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 13650
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.