Assistant IT Manager
Isle of Man
Our client seeks an Assistant IT Manager to join their team.
The Assistant ICT Manager is charged with assisting in the implementation of effective and secure ICT systems as determined by the ICT Manager; including telephony, IT networks, system security, and maintenance/operations, software, disaster recovery, threat prevention and detection, in compliance with industry best practice.
- Telephone System: responsibility for the development and maintenance of the 3CX telephone system.
- Staff/team management: occasionally responsible for management of the ICT team (in the absence of the ICT Manager), making recommendations in respect of, and helping to facilitate, the development of the team's skills and competencies.
- Clients: liaison with external suppliers and third-party contractors, as required, but minimal direct client interaction.
- Legal, risk management and compliance: assist the ICT Manager with the disaster recovery/business continuity plans, adherence to GDPR, and observance of group wide project and procurement/vendor management policy and guidelines.
- Projects & Operations: contribute positively to all aspects of ICT, IT projects, facilities, and business analysis not otherwise listed herein
- Strategy Formulation: contributing towards the strategic development of ICT as a business solution and strategic development opportunity.
- General: Whatever else may be required to further the interests of the Group, including self-development and the monitoring of relevant industry and technology trends, including cybersecurity, with a view to helping the ICT Manager maintain a secure ICT infrastructure.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Computing and IT related professional certifications.
- Sound technological background together with awareness of the latest industry standards applicable to the CNIOM ICT infrastructure.
- Microsoft Hyper-V, Network Security.
- Analytical, numerate, ability to work to deadlines, self-confidence, and maturity to know when to escalate matters.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 13158
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.