Assistant Manager - Aviation
Our client seeks an Assistant Manager in the Aviation field.
Responsible for a portfolio of clients in the Aviation field, ensuring that assigned duties are carried out accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring the smooth running of an aviation client portfolio
- Handling of all client communication in respect of the portfolio
- Ensuring full compliance of all client related matters, always promoting adherence to policies and procedures
- Initial onboarding of clients before being placed into a portfolio
- Establish and build relationships with existing clients and develop relationships with new prospective clients and their advisers
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure a seamless client experience
- Ensuring correct entry and administration of client entity data in the DCTS database, currently Viewpoint
- Overseeing and arranging the correct billing of all clients
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- STEP or CGI qualification (or equivalent to)
- 5+ years' experience in a Company & Trust environment with a strong relationship management focus
- An in depth understanding of the regulatory environment
- Self-driven, who is proactive and dedicated to excellent client service
- Able to take accountability and responsibility for their own personal development
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to seek information in a concise way
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Professional and values driven
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12907
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.