Assistant Manager - Client Services
Our client seeks an Assistant Manager - Client Services to join their team.
Role Profile: You will assist in the running of the client services department.
- Assisting senior management in overseeing the administration of client services team and ensuring clients receive a high level of service
- Assisting in managing of the team's overall workflow
- Liaising directly and building relationships with clients and Intermediaries
- Maintaining a varied portfolio of trust and company entities
- Overseeing various company and trust administration tasks
- Training and supervision of administration staff
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above
- Part or qualified STEP or equivalent
- At least 5 years in a TCSP administration environment in managing a client portfolio
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Systems Knowledge: CCH, Viewpoint and Laserfiche would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and staff management
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Wide range of trust and company knowledge
- Can demonstrate good risk awareness
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12883
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.