Assistant Manager - Digital
Isle of Man
Our client seeks an Assistant Manager to join their Digital Team.
Our client is looking to appoint an assistant manager to work on a growing Fintech and Cryptoasset portfolio. The assistant manager will work closely with the Head of Fintech and Cryptoassets assisting with AML and regulatory compliance in relation to class 8 regulated businesses as well as convertible virtual currency businesses registered under the Isle of Man designated business act.
- Oversight and day to day administration of a portfolio of Fintech and Cryptoasset files.
- Assist in the completion of relevant statutory forms in relation to applications made to regulators.
- Assist in the development of client specific policies and procedures in line with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the creation of client specific processes in line with regulatory requirements.
- Production of reports as may be required.
- Undertaking operational/compliance related activity for client companies.
- Liaising with clients and service providers.
- Attending to bank and EMI applications.
- Maintaining regulatory awareness and keeping the team up to date on relevant changes or updates.
- The role is dynamic and will develop around the capabilities and ambitions of the candidate.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience within a CSP.
- Ideally, the candidate will have AML/CFT compliance experience and/or qualification.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to draft policies and procedures directly from regulations.
- Ability to follow instructions and independently run tasks to completion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of Fintech and Cryptoassets, or a willingness to learn.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 13516
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.