Assistant Relationship Manager
Our Client seeks an Assistant Relationship Manager to assist their team on a 6-9 month contract.
- As part of the Banking team he/she is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of banking services.
- Dealing directly with external banking clients, ensuring delivery of a quality and responsive service in respect of all of their banking requirements.
- Dealing directly with internal banking clients from the fiduciary area of the business, ensuring delivery of a quality and responsive service in respect of all of their banking requirements.
- Following up on new business enquiries either directly or via the Relationship Managers.
- Maintain a full understanding of the bank's products.
- Client/customer communications requesting supporting documentation for New applications, Trigger Events and Reviews.
- Arranging/attending client meetings as and when required.
- Opening of bank accounts.
- Maintaining a strong level of risk awareness when dealing with customers, escalating concerns and mitigation recommendations to management as appropriate, to ensure the bank adheres to its regulatory obligations.
- There may also be the need to cover other areas of the banking team when the need arises
- Being mindful of Risk versus Reward.
- Attending New Business Committee meetings as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 2-3 year's banking/financial services experience is essential
- A working knowledge of banking systems and procedures
- A reasonable understanding of AML/CFT procedures
- Strong communication skills and customer service
- Banking experience
- Numerate, accurate, able to work to deadlines without supervision and prioritise work as appropriate.
- Able to take ownership of personal development and performance.
Your specialist: Clare Henwood
Quote job ref: 9095
Hi, I'm Clare and I work with Mark for all things temp / contract wise. If this job is of interest to you please submit your CV and we will be in touch soon.