Assistant Tax Manager
Our Client seeks a Tax Assistant Manager to join their team.
- Accurate preparation of UK tax returns by the statutory filing dates.
- Act as a tax technical adviser to resolve system or procedural difficulties.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of tax legislation and current tax practices.
- Management of workflow and tasks.
- Management of daily issues.
- Provide accurately complete detailed technical work.
Key Skills & Experience:
- An understanding of the UK tax anti avoidance regime and how it affects offshore structures.
- An understanding of the Isle of Man Tax Regime.
- Ability to assimilate and apply acquired technical tax knowledge.
- Self motivated with a structured approach to work.
- A team player with ability to communicate at all levels.
- A working knowledge of UK tax, in particular the UK taxation of offshore structures and the anti avoidance legislation relating to Income tax and Capital Gains tax.
- Full ATT or nearly qualified CTA or an accounting qualification.
- A background of working with offshore tax structures.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9219
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.