Our client seeks an Associate Director to join their team.
Develop new client business by pursuing business opportunities, cultivating relationships with existing clients and building and maintaining a strong network of contacts with third party intermediaries.
Lead a client services team and be responsible for developing, building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of clients. You will be expected to display and develop a detailed knowledge of client structures and position yourself to identify client needs.
Manage the team's daily operations providing management, coaching and development for the team.
The role will involve presenting to potential clients and outlining trust and fiduciary structures as well as overseeing and collaborating in the design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of trust products and services.
- Manage the overall delivery of a high-quality service using proven management experience at a senior level
- Provide trust and corporate administration experience to clients to meet their market or business needs and maximise on opportunities to increase sales revenue
- Develop the capability of the unit by providing coaching and mentoring, training and other development opportunities and ensure client contact is carried out in a way that develops relationships
- Facilitate in the continued growth of the business by managing individuals involved in client service and business development
- Participate in the control of budgeted and actual revenue expenses
- Ability to consider and advise on taxation implications of transactions
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in order to provide clients and the business with best advice on own specialist area
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Fully qualified professional - ACCA, ACA, STEP, ICSA (Governance Inst)
- 10+ years' experience working at a senior level as a Trust and Fiduciary expert
- Leadership - experience of management at a senior level
- Self-motivated with a structured approach to work
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Proven presentation skills
- Experience in leading a team of trust / corporate managers and staff
- Experience of complex investment structures
- Ability to understand and interpret complex legal matters across various jurisdictions
- Understanding of offshore trust and company administration business
- Experience and knowledge of a broad range of property, commercial, tax and trust matters
- UK personal or trust taxation knowledge
- Willingness to travel
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 12920
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.