Our client seeks an Audit Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: Our client requires a qualified accountant/auditor to assistance and oversee their audit department. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collating, checking and analysing data.
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Document results on audit file.
- Audit and assurance reviews of various sizes and in numerous sectors.
- Review of audit files.
- Supervision of staff.
- Liaising directly with clients.
- Budget planning.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Preferably good A Levels or equivalent, but are open to at least 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA, or qualified by experience.
- At least 3 years' audit experience.
- Staff supervision experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Management skills.
- Team player.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10475
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.