Back Office Integrations Developer
Our client seeks a Back Office Integrations Developer to join their team.
- To create tools and web applications utilising technologies such as asp.net
- To consume data from 3rd party providers (such as banks) via protocols such as FTP / restful APIs to retrieve and save the data in our systems.
- Store and transform data collected in CSV, JSON or XML format, storing in internal databases such as MS SQL / blob storage, and preparing and transforming data to formats ready for use with our internal reporting systems / export to other systems (such as accounting packages)
- Create secure web-based tools that provide configuration / control and reporting
- Work and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to optimise data collection, validation and reconciliation.
- Ensure you are up to date with features and functionality of the product, data structures and requirements.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Provide development and technical support for back office applications.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A-Levels or a graduate.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Organised, detailed and sceptical.
- A natural curiosity.
- A good understanding of the software development process.
- Proficient at working with data formats such as CSV, JSON and XML.
- Experience of working in cloud platforms, in particular Microsoft Azure.
- Working with and integrating APIs.
- A good understanding of the business approach.
- Good judgment skills.
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process).
- Good communications and consultancy skills.
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10487
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.