Bookkeeper - Family Office
Our client is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team.
The Role: This role involves close and regular interaction with all members of the Family Office, Client Support Accounting Team and Investment Administration Team, Directors/Managers of Family Office and various internal/external business contacts. The reporting line will be to the Senior Manager, Family Office Client Accounting in the Isle of Man.
- Working within the Family Office Client Accounting team, the key objective of this role is to assist in the book keeping of client structures under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Family Office Client Accounting.
- The bookkeeping of transactions in investment and banking portfolios for trusts and companies
- Ensuring transactions are recorded in accordance with decisions by Trustees/Directors
- Ensuring that investment and relevant bank accounting ledgers are up to date and reconciled
- To assist team and management with organisation of team tasks
- Administration (follow up, filing as appropriate)
Key Skills and Experience:
- Education level High School or equivalent
- Proven relevant experience
Your specialist: Alan Burman
Quote job ref: 12586