Our client seeks a Client Bookkeeper to join their team
Role Profile: You will be responsible for carrying out general accounting functions including preparing journal entries, bank reconciliations, maintaining balance sheet schedules/ledgers, processing year-end accounting adjustments and preparing VAT returns.
- Prepare journal entries
- Build relationships with clients
- Complete general ledger operations
- Follow internal financial controls and procedures
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assist with the production of monthly financial reports and analysis as requested
- Preparation of management accounts
- Prepare tax computations and vat returns for review
- Assist with year-end closings for clients
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Other office administrative tasks
Key Skills and Experience
- A book keeping qualification or suitable experience in bookkeeping to a trial balance level is essential.
- Previous experience of general accounting tasks and preparation of management accounts would be advantageous
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11667
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.