Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator
Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator to join their team. Flexible working hours for the right candidate
- To manage the month end process for the company, including booking payroll, cash transactions, expenses, and other month end journals.
- Perform bank reconciliations each month and help with cash flow forecasting
- Management reporting, including updating the monthly management accounts.
- Supporting the CFO
- Reviewing expenses on a regular basis and chasing members of staff for any outstanding invoices, receipts, etc.
- Submitting quarterly VAT returns (these are automatically generated from the accounting system, but require review and checking).
- Helping with the annual statutory reporting process, including compiling accounts at year end.
- Helping with quarterly regulatory reporting to the Isle of Man FSA.
- Other ad hoc finance queries as required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Qualified or part qualified candidates preferred, but would consider other candidates if they
- have relevant experience.
- Experience of payroll and VAT a significant advantage.
- Experience of Xero accounting system would be beneficial.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12321
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.