Our client is looking for a Bookkeeping Assistant to join their team.
The Role: This is a full-time role (however an experienced bookkeeper looking for part time may be considered) The main focus for this role will be daily Bookkeeping and helping with financial reports and working directly with the Director. You will have the chance to work in a small, friendly environment with international clients in sourcing, supply chain management and logistics. Quality of output, organisation, attention to detail, flexibility and first-class communication skills are essential.
- Bookkeeping for company and its associate companies, Financial reports - supporting Director directly
- General office and administration duties
- Scanning and filing
- Reception cover
Key Skills and Experience:
- French Language - A definite plus, though not essential
- Good Verbal and Written communication. Ability to draft and write coherent, polite emails for follow ups.
- Organisation and prioritising
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- MS Office 365
- GCSEs - Minimum 5, including English and Maths
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12065
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.