Our Client seeks a Brand Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: The Brand Manager will formulate and execute a strategic business plan with the aim of launching propelling your brand to the very forefront of the Asian gaming market. You will lead the launch of a new Brand including Marketing, KPIs and Financial management. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of the team's day-to-day operations and will work closely with internal operational/delivery focused teams, partners and external suppliers, in order to achieve company objectives.
- Oversee all operations and marketing activities of your brand to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Launch a new brand to fit with the overall B2B strategy whilst liaising with the Operator to ensure all items of the contract are covered.
- You will be responsible for all marketing, business development and delivering ROI for your brand
- You will work on defining customer life cycle and maximising customer lifetime value working closely with internal marketing, Retention and VIP team.
- You will work closely with the Technical, Trading, Product and Commercial teams in order to ensure the effective coordination of operations and ongoing operational performance monitoring, and management.
- Maintaining a strong understanding with regards to the offerings of competitors in the marketplace.
- KPI reporting to ensure full market efficiency and profitability are maintained.
- Working collaboratively with product development and consumer marketing to ensure that the digital customer proposition is best-in-class in the market
- Evaluate third party content and trading products
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' industry experience.
- Minimum 1 years' experience at Senior level in a B2C environment in Asia.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (written and verbally).
- While very entrepreneurial but still with some experience of providing accurate reporting across all functions.
- Understanding of Asian B2C gaming environment with a strong experience in customer acquisition and retention.
- Understanding of various gaming verticals and related products and how to maximize the profitability on each.
- Experience of aligning multiple internal functions across the company to meet strategic business objectives.
- Deep understanding of the Asian gambling marketplace.
- Experience in P&L management within a leading gambling operator.
- Proven track record of managing teams within a dynamic working environment.
- Prepared to be hands-on when required.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 8792
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.