Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Business Analyst to join their team.
We are looking for someone to join the Enterprise Change Management Team (ECM) who shares the vision and can help us to support the culture of continuous improvement. As a Business Analyst, you will work to provide critical project planning and process support to all business units.
You will report to the Head of ECM and work closely within this cohesive and friendly team to develop and ensure the effective implementation and adoption of change initiatives. Your core duties will be to perform detailed requirements analysis, engineer solutions, document processes, and support the team in ensuring that change is accepted by the business.
- Discover areas for growth by anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions
- Conduct ongoing reviews of current business processes and develop optimisation strategies
- Implement changes, then document and communicate the results of these changes
- Work with each department to ensure solutions meet individual business needs and requirements
- Host meetings and presentations with key stakeholders to share interesting ideas and findings
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Good personal and communicative skills to engage with members of staff throughout the business
- An understanding of Change Management & Release Management methodologies and Application Management
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Document Management systems
- Demonstrated capability for sound judgement and problem-solving
- Confidence and strong presentation skills with ability to demonstrate your findings to large groups
- Continued interest in self-development and a desire to build a professional career
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 13517
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.