Our Client seeks a Business Analyst to assist their team on a 3 month contract.
Role Profile: Work closely with the various Business Units across the Group to capture business system objectives, evaluate the business case and define system requirements. In addition, work closely with the Software Development team and any third party providers of Software used across the Group, to assist with the detailed design, testing and implementation phases of development and maintenance projects.
- Define the business problem or the opportunity, and contribute to the development of the business case.
- Define and document detailed business requirements.
- Ensure proposed software developments / solutions meet business requirements.
- Support the development business reports in conjunction with Development Team.
- Represent the various business units on the project development team to ensure solutions meet business and system needs.
- Plan and develop the test strategy, risk analysis and test plan in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Run the user acceptance test, ensuring the functional and business requirements are met.
- Provide training and post implementation support to all affected areas.
- Deal with queries and support system users on a daily basis.
- Maintain relevant documentation.
- Fully support the business strategy.
- Fully support and work within the corporate Project Governance framework.
- Strive to standardise and introduce economies of repetition / repeatable processes.
- Always represent the team in a professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience within Business Analyst team / Change Management within the Financial Services sector.
- Strong analytical reasoning ability.
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness across multiple business units / functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in operating under a formal methodology such as PRINCE2, ISEB / ISTQB, etc.
- Compliance with data protection regulations and cyber/information security policies
- Demonstrable knowledge of NAV and be able to work with the Development Team to develop system generated reports.
- Understanding of how IT systems are used to support business processes.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics / Touchstone NAV platform would be advantageous.
- Experience of integrations in an M&A environment.
- Experience in system integrations.
Your specialist: Clare Henwood
Quote job ref: 9009
Hi, I'm Clare and I work with Mark for all things temp / contract wise. If this job is of interest to you please submit your CV and we will be in touch soon.