Our client seeks a Business Analyst
Role Profile: To play a key role in the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based. The definition of requirements for improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the quantification of potential business benefits. The collaborative creation and iteration of viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
Skills & Experience:
- Business Analysis or Testing Qualifications, e.g. ISEB or IIBA Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst; or
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the Life Assurance industry, where you have worked in a senior position: e.g. Team Leader, Manager, Technical Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, etc;
- And Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Business Analyst/Tester.
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Mathematics OR equivalent experience in career history.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Good team player.
- Experience of formal system analysis and design methodologies.
- Basic SQL Skills.
- Produces effective solutions to complex problems.
- Identifies underlying trends and issues and does not always stop at initial answer.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9531
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.