Our client seeks a Business Analyst to join their team
Role Profile: You will lead the analysis of business requirements, seeking iterative achievements that will enable earlier benefit realisation. The role will require the successful candidate to elicit robust User Stories or Requirements; provide well defined impact and risk assessments where required; define solutions, processes and approach, whilst acting on behalf of a Product Owner in providing direction and accepting work products. An ability to apply and adapt to different delivery approaches is required e.g. Agile or Waterfall. You must be able to work independently whilst assisting and supporting co-workers.
- To work within a team to assist and/or represent the Customer Journey Owner to make timely decisions.
- Be responsible for writing User Stories / documenting Requirements that detail the business objectives, including both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Ensuring that initiatives are aligned and drive the organisation in the right strategic direction.
- To be accountable for making product based decisions as empowered by the Customer Journey Owner whilst understanding customer objectives, processes and products.
- Break down larger initiatives into smaller deliverables to achieve earlier benefit realisation, whilst holding a holistic end to end view of the impact to business processes.
- Work with the team to ensure a realistic benefit realisation approach is created and understand what must be done to achieve / measure the benefits.
- Establish and maintain appropriate communication via different mediums and engagement with stakeholders at all levels.
- Supporting the Scrum Master and the development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities as required.
- Responsible for working with the team to create and maintain a roadmap for a specific function / topic (i.e. regulatory, International Market), providing assessments of value and communicating likely delivery timescales.
- Conduct an impact analysis assessment before approval or prioritisation.
- Ensure that the initiative being delivered is continuously assessed for suitability, with a willingness to pivot or stop where appropriate.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent and Professional Business Analysis Certification preferred.
- Proven experience in delivering initiatives using an agile approach / methodology, with the ability to adapt the approach where necessary in order to meet the business need.
- Proven experience in Business Analysis, with strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry preferred
- Effective Communication skills and able to influence senior stakeholders and leaders to adopt and support agile ways of working.
- Have a strong understanding of product management and be able to influence others when creating a roadmap, ensuring there is a balance between regulatory, growth and BAU activity.
- Able to translate initiatives into the language and format that enables the development team to understand, shape and ultimately deliver the change at pace and with high quality
If you secure an Interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our Clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 9848
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.