Business Development Executive
Our client seeks a Business Development Executive to join their team.
Role Profile: As a Business Development Executive, you will be dealing with leads coming from established Business Development Managers. This requires you to deal with UK-based recruitment consultants, senior recruitment company figures and temporary contractors selling a range of umbrella payroll services. This role will require identifying and pitching to key decision makers, predominantly self-generating new opportunities whilst building on existing relationships to supply you with continuing referrals. You will need to be prepared to work within a fast-paced sales environment and to build a strong client base to maximise revenue opportunities.
Experience of selling umbrella, agency and payroll services is not essential, but a proven track record of sales and delivery to targets is. The ideal candidate will have a clear hunger for success, uphold excellent communication skills and good telephone etiquette, be very self-motivated and customer focused. Having a thorough understanding of the product and the ability to sell the benefits confidently will be key to succeeding in this position. The successful candidate would need to maintain excellent working relationship with the other divisions within the company to ensure an outstanding level of service for clients. Organisation and self-management are key.
- Self-generating leads and sales
- Cold canvassing business in an undeveloped territory
- Attending face-to-face meetings with potential clients and recruitment agencies
- Achieving set targets
- Weekly reporting on sales achievements and sales activity
- Providing information of the company's service offering in a consultative, legal and compliant manner
- Support the client services team to ensure any matters related to sales are communicated and resolved efficiently and in a timely manner
- Continuous personal development in order to ensure an up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation relating to the service offering
- This will be an IOM-based role, but may require future travel to UK
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience and success within Direct Sales & Business Development is essential
- Experience of selling within the payroll, agency and contractor industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- Umbrella product knowledge is preferable but not mandatory
- Calm under pressure
- Highly proactive
- Willingness to take ownership and push to get things done
- Ability to prioritise own workloads
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10898
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.