Business Development Manager - Jersey
Our client seeks a Business Development Senior Manager to join their office in Jersey.
Role Profile: Reporting to the Head of Clients and Markets, Business Development Senior Manager will lead the implementation of the business development strategy and revenue growth primarily in Jersey but may also include Guernsey and the Isle of Man. You will act as an internal sales and business development role model and coach to the partners and staff. Using your own business network, generating new leads and opportunities, in the local market.
- Develop and promote a business development culture throughout the Crown Dependencies
- Identify cross-selling opportunities within Crown Dependencies and the wider network
- Managing sales operations which will include :
- Reporting and pipeline
- Pursuits library management
- CRM Management
- Relevant industry events
- Maintenance of account and sector plans
- Conduct client reviews to ensure all client needs are met through all service line offerings
- Assists with seeking out new opportunities and markets for the Head of Business Development
- Preparation and delivery of new business presentations
- Identify internal and external cross-selling opportunities with the Crown Dependencies jurisdictions and wider network
- Maintaining and developing links with UK, Ireland the group and international Business Development and Marketing networks.
- Coaching the partner group in sales and business development
- Support wider Group projects
- Raise the profile of Group in key jurisdictions
Key Skills and Experience:
- 10+ experience relevant experience and/or qualification
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- Strong networking and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of core sectors including Financial Services and Private Equity
- Proven track record in business development and growth
- Confident and independent personal skills
- A high level of responsiveness to clients' needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet agreed timeframes.
- Flexibility to meet changing business and departmental needs
- Personal accountability and initiative
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 13201
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.