Business Development/Recruitment Consultant
Would you like to work for the Island's #1 Recruitment Agency?
Do you like a role which is dynamic and ever changing?
Have you had success in working in a sales environment where targets are achieved and often exceeded?
Would you like a role that is challenging where you can continuously learn?
Are people's interests, needs and aspirations important to you?
Can you understand a business's needs and think outside the box to help them achieve their business goals?
Can you work with challenging multiple priorities which often change?
Can you build relationships and become a trusted go to advisor?
Have you got exceptional Customer Service skills that set you apart from others?
Can you work well as part of a Team as well as on your own?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes we would love to hear from you………
Search And Select Offshore Limited
Operates at a high standard for its Clients and Candidates and is well recognised for this. Its aim is to introduce appropriate candidates to the right companies making the choice easy for all concerned, hence our company mission, 'Quality People in Quality Posts'.
The main purpose of this role is to integrate into the existing team. You will develop new and maintain existing business with new and existing Clients and Candidates. This role crosses over with the temporary/contract area. You will be required to adapt to changing company needs and cover other colleague's workloads when required.
To achieve this; relationships with Client companies is essential (this needs to be via regular visits/meetings as well as other means of contact) as well as interviewing candidates and maintaining good regular contact with them.
Marketing our Services
Working in partnership with Clients, you will consult in a creative, comprehensive, knowledgeable and effective manner, in the identification, attraction and retention of talent to outstanding service levels, providing business advantage and value with full account and relationship management responsibilities.
- Regular contact via meeting with companies
- Business Development - opening up opportunities
- Account Management
- Taking on new jobs
- Dealing with existing jobs
- Filling jobs
- Keeping jobs updated
- Pursuing new roles
- Researching and pursuing new businesses setting up
- Proactively look for and pursue new leads
- Proactively look for talent to fill roles for clients using multiple IT channels
- Advertising jobs and candidates
- Promotion of our services by various forms of Media
- Proactively look for alternative ways to fill roles
- Recruitment/General Fairs/School visits (on and off Island)
Weekly Business Development
- Call new Clients to sell our services
- Visit new Clients to sell our services
- Call existing Clients to look for new roles and sell the range of services offered
- Come up with promotion ideas to secure new roles, Candidates and Clients
- Advertise live and up and coming roles to drive traffic to our website
- Actively search and find Candidates to fill difficult roles
Interviewing and Assessing Candidates
For the individuals we assist, you will work confidentially, passionately, empathetically and effectively to identify and create opportunities utilising sector knowledge, contacts and teamwork, dedicated to providing a fantastic service and going the extra mile as standard in everything you do.
- Reviewing Curriculum Vitae's prior to interviews/meeting new Candidates
- Making comprehensive notes on Candidates
- Promoting Candidates to Companies
- Assessing Candidates
- Keeping in constant contact with ALL Candidates on your books
- Work towards and achieve/exceed annual sales targets
- Provision of CV advice
- Ensuring professional presentation of Candidate's Curriculum Vitae
- Maintaining and updating Curriculum Vitaes
- Request, review and collation of candidate KYC registration requirements
- Processing of Pre-Employment Screening checks
- Full compliance with GDPR regulation
Understanding the range of sectors on the Isle of Man and further afield
- Market research
- Understanding each Industry
- Understanding relevant qualifications pertaining to each industry
- Ensuring all jobs are up to date
- Respond to online applications for jobs that you are working on (keeping to agreed service level timeframes)
- Using our technology platforms to their full capacity e.g. online applications and marketing of jobs, searching for candidates
- Keeping testimonials, government reviews, links and data up to date
- Attend and participate on-site/job training by fellow colleagues
- Attend and participate in other ad hoc training as required
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 8994
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.